Date from February 2008 to present. Provide media relations support to senior management for all activities around the yard operating on a monthly retainer.
Polaris has developed extensive experience and understanding of Cammell Laird and its operations and ethos.
- We have generated more than £250,000 – £500,000 worth of positive media coverage each year for the company in national, maritime trade and regional press.
- We act as the contact point for all media queries to the company ensuring careful managed responses to queries.
- We write all press releases and organise all press calls at the yard.
- We act as media adviser to CL’s clients’ media teams and have worked on media management with press teams from Government, the Royal Navy, the Royal Fleet Auxiliary, British Antarctic Survey, National Environmental Research Council, BAE Systems, Rolls Royce, Nexans and the Aircraft Carrier Alliance.
- Successful writing of awards ceremony applications including: ‘Business of the Year’ Liverpool Daily Post and Echo Business Awards, ‘Business of the Year’ Wirral Business Awards, ‘Business of the Year’ Mersey Maritime Awards as well as shortlistings for the National Apprenticeship Service Awards and the Lloyds List Global Awards.
- We have managed the media for all major events and contracts at the shipyard since 2008 including: